Partner with a Leading Women Expert to Help Your Organization #ChooseToChallenge
Nearly 3 million women exited the workforce in the US in 2020 due to Covid-19 - which means this year’s International Women’s Day (March 8th) can’t quite celebrate achievement without acknowledging the significant amount of work still to do. And since we are navigating unprecedented times, we must call on unprecedented actions that #choosetochallenge the barriers to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Is your organization ready to #choosetochallenge:
- Definition of leadership that focuses on personal greatness and not business outcomes
- Gender stereotypes creating barriers to progression
- Traditional approaches to mentoring and how it looks different for men than women
As you prepare to recognize 2021 International Women’s Day on March 8th, Leading Women is ready to partner with your organization to bring conversations, events, and solutions that not only challenge, but are designed to accelerate growth, advancement, and engagement for your women leaders.
Let us help you #choosetochallenge with:
- 9 critical differentiators that must be mastered by women leaders to move into senior and executive roles
- Global research and recommendations that address 10 gender dynamics creating barriers to progression.
- Mentoring and reverse mentoring strategies that improve the active engagement of male leaders #MaleAllies
Leading Women provides the content you need, in the format you want. Choose from a menu-style offering of content to give you the flexibility to create an invigorating program no matter the size or scale of your event. Our content can be customized and formatted to YOUR needs! Our IWD programs are designed to inspire and engage audiences, and offer everything from:
- Interactive Workshops
- TED Talk-style sessions
- Panel Discussions
- Facilitated Networking
- Learning Labs
- ... and more!
Check out a speaker preview here:
University of Rhode Island: Women in Leadership Speaker Series with Leading NOW CEO, Kelly Lockwood Primus (January 2021)
#WeCanHelp ensure 2021 makes up for the lost ground in 2020, and provides a foundation that will ensure continued progress for the years to come!
Contact us today at email@example.com to learn more about having a Leading Women expert speak at your IWD event.